Just having a child at Peace Preschool, you are automatically a member of our Parents' Club! Although your participation level is up to you, we encourage you to get involved in some way. The Parents' Club is a low-key organization which has a high impact on our preschool. There is just one meeting at the beginning of the year. Otherwise, Parents' Club information is communicated via printed notes sent home in the children's bags or via phone.
All parents are asked to sign up to help with the holiday parties that are assigned to your child's classroom. In addition, if you would like to do a little extra for the school, there are numerous ways you can help:
- If you are an organizer and delegator, please consider being a Homeroom Parent.
- If you are service-oriented, we would welcome your help with our Thanksgiving and Christmas donation/service activities.
- If you like to cook, please join our Teacher Appreciation Committee!
- If you like one-time commitments, consider providing cookies for our Open House or End of Year Programs.
- If you are self-motivated and would like to do some work from home, the Scholastic book order job is perfect for you!
Thank you for your willingness to serve Peace Preschool. Each one of these positions plays a significant part in the experience of the children and the success of this school.
"O give thanks to the Lord, for He is Good: His steadfast love endures forever!"